Saturday, March 25, 2006

duh

Cant wait for monday to come and I will finish my exam. Ya I did study abit the past few days when Im at home. Im really trying my best to study but somehow I still get distracted. darn. Distraction are everywhere at home! Tell me what to do?? HOW??

Anyway, we went to old changi hospital yesterday. Finally I went there. Chick lit was the only one among us who went there so we waited for him to book out and lead us there. He look even more like Chicken Little without his hair. Ha-ha. Too bad he did not have a pair of green spect if not that would be just perfect!



Was very excited the moment we reach there. Jennifer was grabbing on to me the whole time with her finger nails poking thru my skin! Didnt saw anything there. The whole place was eerie and dark, very hot as we got to keep climbing the stairs.

We met a few other groups of people there. One particular group was telling was what happen the day before when they went to the old japanese school. They took pictures of ghost on the tree and in the classroom. They even heard someone playing the piano! And back at the chalet, one of their girls got possesed. What the hell. But at old changi nothing happen! Thats kinda sad. I was somehow expecting something! LoL

Thought of going to the old japanese school and explore but boon was tired, jen aching all over, shijie dont want go. Boring la. Nevermind we shall go there other time.

Btw, saw lots of ah gua at Changi. I got to admit, they were all really very very beautiful and sexy. Oh my god. Their boobs were all like so big! Ha-ha.

Went to East Coast and chill out after that.

No comments: